Ace Dental Plan
Don’t let your budget stand in the way of oral health!
At Ace Dental in Roseville, Dr. Karanvir Sibia and the whole staff believe that good oral health is very important. However, we know that many people are keeping a close eye on their budgets. Sometimes, that means going to the dentist has to wait while patients take care of other expenses.
To encourage good dental health and help our patients, we now offer the Ace Dental Plan!
Membership in the Ace Dental Plan is $200/year, and it comes with many benefits.
Per year, members get:
- Two free regular cleanings to ensure that your teeth are free of plaque and tartar. Regular dental cleanings are needed to avoid gum disease, tooth decay, and other serious problems.
- Two free examinations. During an exam, Dr. Sibia will check for any tooth decay and for any signs of gum disease. He will perform a check for oral cancer and make sure that you aren’t having problems with your jaw. Your exam is also a great opportunity to tell Dr. Sibia about any concerns or issues you are having with your teeth.
- All necessary X-rays for free. X-rays are an important part of dental care. They can reveal any problems between teeth, below the gum line, or with the jawbone.
- Two free fluoride treatments. Fluoride treatments are a great way to help teeth stay healthy by making them stronger and more resistant to decay. You may benefit from a fluoride treatment if you have a history of frequently getting cavities, if you have gum disease, or if you have a restoration such as braces, which can make it difficult to keep teeth clean.
- 15 percent to 20 percent off all other dental procedures. Do you need a cavity filled? Are you thinking about getting a veneer? With the Ace Dental Plan, you can get whatever dental procedure you need, at a discount!
Dr. Sibia wants to encourage his patients to have the best oral health they possibly can without having to worry about how it will impact their checkbook.
Sign up for the Ace Dental Plan and start saving today! Call (916) 772-0111!
Contact us to join our Ace Dental Savers Plan!